Computer Repairs Mandurah, Rockingham, Baldivis
dial a geek now on 0402525187
Here at ‘dial a geek’ we pride ourselves on offering a fast and friendly service to help resolve all of your IT needs. We provide support at your home or office in Mandurah, Rockingham, Baldivis and the surrounding area. So, if your laptop or personal computer (PC) has a virus, needs repairing, or is basically being a pain in the derriere, then you’ve come to the right place! Just give us a call, tell us what the problem is and we can arrange for one of our friendly technicians to pop and see you at a time that is convenient to you – it’s that easy!
- Remove viruses and malware / spyware from your computer
- Remove unwanted ads and intrusive pop-ups or alerts
- Help you set up and configure a new computer, laptop, iPad, tablet, printer or smartphones.
- Recover lost or deleted data and images from hard drives or USB thumb drives.
- Make your computer or laptop faster and function more efficiently.
- Install and show you how to take advantage of cloud based storage.
- Install security and anti-virus programs on your computer to prevent unwanted viral attacks and security breaches.
- Provide ongoing professional network and server support for homes and businesses.
- Offer onsite and remote laptop and pc support. So, we come to you, or if you are a returning client we can even log in to your PC or laptop remotely and fix it directly from our office!
- A transparent hourly rate so that there are no nasty surprises along the way.
- Appointments from 8am – 8pm, 7 days a week, and even on public holidays*.
- Same day support at no extra charge*.
- A highly qualified and experienced technician.
- Not to bamboozle you with technical terms and jargon.
- A fast, friendly and professional service – with a smile! We maybe Geeks but we are friendly Geeks!
We’ll travel to any home or business in Mandurah, Rockingham, Baldivis or the surrounding areas and will resolve your Computer or IT problem quickly and professionally. Just give us a call or complete our contact request form.
Support from only $60*
per half hour
No additional fee for same day appointments
PC & Laptop Services
- Computer Repairs
- Laptop Repairs
- Virus, Spyware, Malware Removal
- Internet and Network Problems
- NBN setup and connection problems
- PC & Laptop Backup and Recovery
- iPad, iPhone, Android and Tablet issues
- Laptop Screen Repairs
- Data Recovery and Hard Drive / USB Recovery
Check out our Google & Facebook Reviews
- James Emonds
Computer problems? I've been using Allan Burton of Dial a Geek lately and have no hesitation in recommending him. He's easy to get along with, highly skilled, knowledgeable and he arrives when he says he will - a rarity these days. I'll definitely call on him again when needed. James Emonds. Port Kennedy, WA - 5/27/2018
- Sharon Manwaring
I called Allan up and he came the same day ,he was a very nice man very easy to talk to and explain my problem .Was very happy he could take care of my problem on my home computer,would call again if I have another problem with it. Thank you Allan for your great service. Mrs S.Manwaring - 1/04/2019Mike Clarke
Allan did a fantastic job switching me over from my old computer to the new one. Even made use of my old screen so I now have a 'two-screen' machine!!!this is the second time Allan has helped me out. He's punctual, and knows his stuff. He's also very helpful with advice above and beyond the job he comes out to do...which is fantastic.I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Allan to anyone needing help with their computer...... - 8/01/2019
Latest News / Blog
*Minimum charge of one hour which covers the first hour, followed by $60 for each subsequent 1/2 hour or part thereof. Prices quoted exclude replacement hardware and consumables. Sat/Sun/Public Holidays attract an additional one off charge of $100.